Key Verse: For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16
Read this quote with your family and then talk it over:
"Faith is like muscle, which grows stronger and stronger with use, rather than rubber, which weakens when it is stretched." - J.D. Frasier
- What are some ways our faith is stretched?
- Why does God stretch our faith?
- Talk about a time when your faith was stretched.
- Be kind to someone you don't particularly like...each day this week!
- Participate in a charity drive or service project with church (like bringing in craft supplies for the girls at the Madison Detention School!).
- Talk to three people this week whom you don't usually talk to. Ask them about their hobbies and their families.