Key Verse: "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sons and purify us from all unrighteousness." -1 John 1:9
Read this quote and talk it over with your family:
"To err is human, to forgive, divine." -Alexander Pope
- Can you describe a time you needed forgiveness?
- What makes it hard to forgive? to ask for forgiveness?
- What are some steps you can take to receive forgiveness?
- Confess your sins to Jesus, and ask for his forgiveness.
- Think of a person who you've hurt and ask for that person's forgiveness.
- Tell a friend how great it feels to be forgiven.