Key Verse: "Cast all your anxiety on him for he cares for you."
1 Peter 5:7
Read this quote and talk it over as a family.
"Fear has nothing to do with cowardice. A person is only yellow when she lets her fear make her quit." - Jerome Cady (editor's note: I changed the gender in the quote)
- Why do some people think that being fearful and being a coward might be the same thing?
- Why do you think Jerome Cady said that people are cowards only when their fear makes them quit?
- How do we conquer fear?
- Pray to Jesus telling him what you fear most.
- Face one of your fears this week asking God for support.
- Praise God for being bigger than your fears.