Key Verse: "But encourage one another daily, as long as it is called Today, so that none of you may be hardened by sin's deceitfulness" (Hebrews 3:13)
Read this quote and talk about it with your family.
"As I have come to know, reaching out to others in the name of God can be one of the most deeply rewarding experiences any person can enjoy."
- Former US President Jimmy Carter, Living Faith
- When have you reached out to help another Christian? Was it a rewarding experience? Why or why not?
- Which is easier for you: having close relationships with other Christians or keeping your faith to yourself? Why?
- Read Hebrews 3:13. Why is it important to encourage others, even when it's challenging?
- What should be our motivation when we try to encourage others in faith?